Google has this week released its latest stable build of Chrome OS build 32.0.1700.95, bringing with it a number of new features which are already being tested in the beta releases rolled out previously.
One of the new Chrome OS build 32.0.1700.95 features includes the handy noisy window notification that allows you to identify the tab which is playing that annoying advert and close it down or at least mute the advert.
Other new features in the latest stable Chrome OS release include a new window switching feature can be accessed by pressing F5 or swiping down with 3 fingers on your trackpad. This new view allows users to see all the open windows on your machine for easy selection.
Other Chrome OS build 32.0.1700.95 features include:
– When pressing the overview mode button (F5), you will see an organized view of their windows.
– Pro-tip: Also works with three finger gesture
– Sync/Auth failures notifications on Chrome OS are now a part of the notifications system.
– Get Help app has been updated to include a “Discover” section.
– The new auto-click feature, which will generate a click after the mouse pointer is moved, is now available via Accessibility settings.
– You can now use supervised users to help family members who may need some guidance browsing the web. Once you create a supervised user, you can visit chrome.com/manage to review the supervised user’s browsing activity and determine site restrictions.
For more information on the new Chrome OS build 32.0.1700.95 jump over to the Google Chrome website for details.
Source: Android Central