Recently, Twitter for Blackberry received an update, which apparently has been removed from the App World as users are experiencing a lot of issues with the recent update.
If you’re running Twitter 10.2.2 on your Blackberry device, and experiencing any issues with it, there’s a workaround to downgrade it to the previous stable version by following some simple steps.
All you need to do is follow the steps mentioned below to downgrade from Twitter 10.2.2:
- On the home screen, hold the Twitter icon until the X appears. Press the X to delete the application.
- Open BlackBerry World.
- In BlackBerry World go to Settings by swiping down from the top of the screen.
- Select -> General -> Refresh BlackBerry World.
- Search for Twitter in BlackBerry World
- Install Twitter version 10.2.1
Were you among the effected ones? What problems were you facing with Twitter 10.2.2? Please share with us using the comments below. In the meantime, simply downgrade your application. We’ll let you know once the new version is live in the Blackberry App World. Stay tuned.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.