Apple iPhone 6 users that are looking for a way to extend their smartphones battery life as well as wireless charge it when required. May be interested in a new Apple Watch and iPhone 6 charging dock that allows you to charge your Apple Watch and iPhone in one small form factor desktop dock.
The Skiva charging dock has been Apple MFi Certified and comes supplied with a 3,000mAh iPhone 6 battery case that can be used to wirelessly charge your Apple device.
Watch the video below to learn more about the design inspiration behind the Skiva wireless this charging dock. Skiva explains little more about its features :
The EnergySkin IP6 Battery Case + Dock will bring you:
• Freedom from charging wires.
• Boosted iPhone 6 battery life (by 125%) so you can enjoy your day without worrying about low battery.
• Protection of iPhone 6 from accidental drops.
• iPhone 6 stays upright while charging so you can see notifications easily.
• Single Hand Easy Docking and Undocking Operation
• Dock has an option to put Apple Watch charger so you can charge and dock your watch with elegance.
This product consist of following two items:
• An Ultra-Slim iPhone 6 Battery Case with 3000 mAh Rechargeable Battery.
• A Dock that works wirelessly with accompanied Battery Case. It can charge both the iPhone 6 and Apple Watch.
The Skiva dock is currently over on Kickstarter looking to raise $25,000 in pledges to make the jump from concept to production. So if you think Skiva iPhone 6 dock is something you could benefit from, visit the Kickstarter website now to make a pledge form $39.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.