As well as releasing iOS 9 Apple also released a new version of iTunes, the latest version of the software is iTunes 12.3.
iTunes 12.3 comes with a range of bug fixes and it now also supports two-factor authentication.
The latest version of iTunes is designed to support iOS 9 and also the new OS X El Capitan which is coming on the 30th of September.
This update to iTunes adds support for iOS 9 and is designed for OS X El Capitan. It also:
– Improves Apple Music accessibility with VoiceOver
– Resolves a problem that prevented reordering of songs within Up Next
– Fixes a problem where some radio stations did not appear within Recently Played
– Addresses an issue where songs you loved on iOS did not appear love on iTunes
– Supports two-factor authentication to secure your Apple ID
This update also includes improvements to overall stability and performance.
The new iTunes 12.4 is now available to download for both the Mac and PC.
Source MacRumorsFiled Under: Apple
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.