As AMD gears up to officially launch their new AMD Ryzen processors in a couple of weeks time, AM4 supported motherboards are now being made available to preorder in Australia revealing the first prices you can expect to pay for the new hardware.
The motherboards will be available from February 24th, 2017 onwards and have been listed in Australian dollars and converted back to US dollars and Euro for reference.
• Asus Crosshair VI Hero AM4 AMD X370 for a price of $380.63
• Asus Prime X370-PRO AM4 AMD X370 for a price of $245.85
• Asus Prime B350-PLUS AM4 AMD B350 for a price of $152.50
• Asus Prime B350M-A AM4 AMD B350 for a price of $128.70
• Asus Prime B350M-A: $99 / €93
• Asus Prime B350-PLUS: $119 / €110
• Asus Prime X370-PRO: $189 / €175
• Asus Crosshair VI Hero: $289 / €275
For more information on the new AM4 motherboards jump over to the EYO website for details by following the link below. Although it does seem that the pricing has now been pulled for release at a later date.Filed Under: Hardware, Top News