Amazon has announced that its Fire 7 and Fire 7 Kids tablets are now available to buy in the UK. The Fire 7 tablet is available for £59.99 and the Fire7 Kids tablet is available for £109.99.
These new Amazon Fire tablets have had a number of upgrades over the previous models, this includes a faster processor and more.
Fire 7 key features:
- Faster performance—Fire 7 has a 30% faster 2.0 GHz quad-core processor and double the RAM than the previous generation so you can quickly get back to your game or jump between apps.
- Longer battery life—Now with 40% more battery life than the previous generation for up to 10 hours of browsing, watching videos, and more. Available with USB-C and 5W in-box adapter for easier charging.
- Thin, light, and durable—With a 7-inch touchscreen, Fire 7 is easy to carry around and stands up against drops, tumbles, spills, and everyday wear and tear, testing twice as durable as iPad Mini (2021) in tumble tests.
- Access to entertainment—Watch or download films and TV shows on Disney+, Netflix, Prime Video and BBC iPlayer. You can also enjoy popular apps like TikTok, make Zoom or Alexa calls, connect with friends over Facebook or Instagram, browse the web, read eBooks, or play games.
- Kindle content—With Android Dark theme support, customers can comfortably read anytime, day or night, with a white-on-black mode. Enjoy millions of books from the Kindle Store and a three-month free trial of Kindle Unlimited if you subscribe to the service during the setup of your new Fire tablet 7.
- Stay connected—Optimised for video calls in landscape mode, with 2MP front and rear-facing HD cameras with 720p HD video recording for photos and video calls.
- Better with Alexa—Just by saying “Alexa,” customers can ask to play videos and music, open apps, shop online, check the weather, access compatible smart home devices, call or message almost anyone, and much more. Designed with your privacy in mind, you have control of your Alexa settings and can turn off hands-free mode at any time. To learn more about Alexa privacy, visit:www.amazon.co.uk/alexaprivacy.
- Climate Pledge Friendly—As part of our commitment to The Climate Pledge, Fire 7 tablets are certified by Carbon Trust’s “Reducing CO2” Product Carbon Footprint Label, with a design that reflects de-carbonisation efforts in line with The Climate Pledge. In addition, Fire 7 tablets feature 35% post-consumer recycled plastics, and 95% of its packaging is made of wood fibre-based materials from responsibly managed forests or recycled sources.
You can find out more details about the new Amazon Fire 7 and the Amazon Fire 7 Kids tablets over at the Amazon website at the link below.