Electronics enthusiasts might be interested in a new development board which has been created by serial Kickstarter entrepreneur Doug Gilliland whose launched his latest campaign to raise funds to take the new 32 Bit Digital I/O Card into production.
Equipped with Two MCP23017 16-bit I2C I/O Expanders the new 32 Bit Digital I/O card development board which is now available to back via Kickstarter for just $25 with shipping expected to take place during March 2017, if the campaign is successful.
Specifications of the 32 Bit Digital I/O Card include :
• 32-bit Digital I/O
• Two MCP23017 16-bit I2C I/O Expanders
• Strong library support for all major microprocessors
• EEPROM for board ID and application specific information
• Write Enable jumper protects against accidental damage
• I/O Connector is inexpensive/standard DB-37
• ODAS form factor (width is 95 mm)
• 6-32 Mounting holes Host connectors
• Daisy-chain I2C connector
• Address select jumper (2 addresses – can support up to 4 cards)
• Power connector (not required for minimal loads
• Supports 3.3V or 5V signal levels
• Fuse protected power output on DB-37
• I2C Termination jumpers for end of I2C chain
For more information on the new 32 Bit Digital I/O Card jump over to the Kickstarter website for details by following the link below.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn about our Disclosure Policy.