Evernote is one of the best productivity application available at the moment, with dedicated apps and extensions for almost every single platform in the market.
If you’re a regular user of Evernote for iOS, there’s a piece of good news for you. The folks at Evernote have pushed a big update for Evernote for iOS, and introduced a host of new features and bug fixes to improve the user experience.
The latest update comes with several customization options and lets users choose from three different color themes on their iOS devices, including light, dark and classic (all of them can be seen in the image above). Additionally, it also give users to customize and sort the sections in the application, or show/hide details.
One interesting feature in the latest update is that it automatically saves scanned business cards to your contacts so that you don’t have to do it manually. Here’s the list of new features and bug fixes introduced in the latest Evernote for iOS:
Redesigned home screen with new customization options
– Choose from three color themes: Light, Dark, and Classic
– All users can now add, remove, and rearrange sections
– Show or hide details for each section
Save business card scans to your contacts automatically
Set audio note quality to optimize for sound or file size
– Improved sync performance
– Fixed an issue causing some users to never see card scan results
– Audio notes will no longer save as corrupted files in certain cases
– Numerous stability improvements
Head over to the App Store and grab the updated Evernote for iOS application. Also share your reviews about the latest additions to the app.
Source: EvernoteFiled Under: Apple, iPhone Apps