As well as the new Xiaomi Mi Note 2 the company also revealed another device Xiaomi Mi Mix which Xiaomi says is a concept phone, that they are actually launching.
Xiaomi Mi Mix features a 6.4 inch edgeless display, which covers 91.3% of the handset, there is a larger bezel at the bottom of the device.
This new concept smartphone will come with a full ceramic body and features a Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 processor, it also comes with 4GB of RAM and 128GB of built in storage. There is also another model with 6GB of RAM and 256GB of storage, this version also comes with 18k accents.
Other specifications on the handset include a 4400 mAh battery which Quick Charge 3.0, plus a 16 megapixel rear camera.
You can see a full list of the specifications below:
– 6.4” edgeless display: Ultra-high 91.3% screen-to-body ratio—highest on any smartphone to date
– Full ceramic body: Ceramic back cover, frame, and side buttons, 8 MoHs hardness. Seamless connectors fuse Mi MIX’s body without any external adhesives
– Cantilever piezoelectric ceramic acoustic technology replaces the traditional earpiece speaker, allowing you to listen to calls without the earpiece
– Ultrasonic proximity sensor hidden behind the display, replaces traditional infrared proc sensor
– Custom 17:9 display, large 16:9 viewing area even with soft keys
– Soft keys with auto-hide Quick Ball allow easy navigation and reachability while keeping Mi MIX sleek and minimalist
– Compact front camera, 50% smaller than traditional camera modules, imperceptibly located along Mi MIX’s “chin”
– Custom round-edged display allowed us to create a more immersive, edgeless viewing experience
– Snapdragon 821 at 2.35GHz
– 4GB LPDDR4 RAM + 128GB UFS 2.0 storage; 6GB + 256GB (Mi Mix 18k)
– 4400mAh battery, Quick Charge 3.0
– Full NFC Functionality: Read, write, card emulation, P2P, Mi Pay ready
– HD audio quality, 192kHz / 24-bit resolution
– GPS high-precision positioning
– 16MP PDAF rear camera
– MIUI 8
The new Xiaomi Mi Mix will start at $516, you can find out more information about the handset at the link below.
Source MIUIFiled Under: Android News, Mobile Phone News, Top News