If you are considering purchasing the new Xbox One X formerly known as Project Scorpio, you will be pleased to know that from launch over 130+ enhance games will be available to enjoy on the new high-powered Xbox console.
The Xbox One X will officially launch in a few months time on November 7th 2017 and is now available to preorder worldwide priced at $499 or £450 depending on your location.
Last month Microsoft unveiled pre-orders for the Xbox One X Project Scorpio Edition, a limited edition console, and the company enjoyed the fastest-selling Xbox pre-order ever! With more Xbox One X Project Scorpio Edition consoles being pre-ordered in the first 5 days than any Xbox ever.
Specifications of the new Xbox One X include :
– CPU: Eight-core 2.3GHz processor
– GPU: 40 compute units at 1172MHz
– RAM: 12GB GDDR5 (shared between system and GPU)
– Bandwidth: 326GB/s
– Storage: 1TB hard disk
– Disc: UHD Blu-ray player
– Video: 4K output, HDR 10 support
– Audio: DTS 5.1, Dolby Digital 5.1 and Atmos, PCM 2.0, 5.1, 7.1
– Wireless: Bluetooth, dual-band Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct, IR blaster
– Connectors: 2x HDMI (2.0b out, 1.4b in), 3x USB 3.0 ports, IR out, S/PDIF, Ethernet
Microsoft explains more :
When it comes to games, we’re pleased to announce that you’ll be able to enjoy more than 130 (and counting!) new and existing games enhanced for Xbox One X to take advantage of its full power, including Far Cry 5, L.A. Noire, Greedfall and Okami HD.
We set out to make Xbox One X the best place to create and experience games, and hearing how our partners are excited and committed to Xbox One X confirms our vision. For more information explaining Xbox One X Enhanced program, visit xbox.com/enhanced and check out this video with Albert Penello, Head of Xbox Console Marketing, and me.
Source: Major Nelson