Those of you that are looking forward to the highly anticipated launch of the new games console from Microsoft which takes the form of the Xbox One X, are sure to enjoy the latest TV commercial embedded below.
Designed to whet your appetite for the new Xbox One X which is now 40% more powerful than other consoles currently on the market and providing true 4K Ultra HD gaming, the Xbox One X will be officially launching early next month on November 7th, 2017 and is now available to preorder.
Xbox One X specifications include:
– CPU: Eight-core 2.3GHz processor
– GPU: 40 compute units at 1172MHz
– RAM: 12GB GDDR5 (shared between system and GPU)
– Bandwidth: 326GB/s
– Storage: 1TB hard disk
– Disc: UHD Blu-ray player
– Video: 4K output, HDR 10 support
– Audio: DTS 5.1, Dolby Digital 5.1 and Atmos, PCM 2.0, 5.1, 7.1
– Wireless: Bluetooth, dual-band Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct, IR blaster
– Connectors: 2x HDMI (2.0b out, 1.4b in), 3x USB 3.0 ports, IR out, S/PDIF, Ethernet
Blockbuster titles look great, run smoothly, and load quickly even on a 1080p screen. Xbox One X also works with all your Xbox One games and accessories as well as Xbox Live, the most advanced multiplayer network, giving you more ways to play. Game graphics are faster and more detailed with 326 GB/sec memory bandwidth, to keep your gaming momentum flowing.
The 8-core Custom AMD CPU is clocked at 2.3GHz to bring enhanced AI, real world detail, and smoother interactions to your gaming. 12GB GDDR5 of graphic memory add speed and power to game performance to enable bigger worlds, further horizons, and quicker load times. A 6 Teraflop GPU enables 4K environments and characters to become more realistic than ever, with more detail and smoother animations.