Wyze well known for its affordable range of home security products and cameras priced from just $20 has this week unveiled its latest product in the form of a new smart lock and wireless keypad. The Wyze smart lock is now available to preorder priced at $90 plus shipping and will start being made available during February 2020.
“Wyze Lock knows when you arrive home and automatically unlocks as you approach the door. Once inside, Wyze Lock detects when the door is closed and automatically locks behind you. Wyze Lock makes sharing access to your home simple and puts you in complete control. Easily grant or revoke access to your home through the Wyze app.”
“When developing Wyze Lock, we knew we had to make something our users would feel confident putting on the door to their home. To do this, we designed Wyze Lock with the help of our partner Lockin, one of the largest producers of smart locks in the world.”
Features of the Wyze smart lock include :
– Auto-unlock – Wyze Lock knows when you get home and automatically unlocks as you approach your door.
– Remote access – Unlock or lock your door from anywhere in the world at the tap of a button in the Wyze app.
– Auto-lock – Wyze Lock detects when your door is closed and automatically locks.
– Door position detection – Wyze Lock will notify you if your door is left open and won’t close the deadbolt on an open door.
– Keep your key – Fits onto your existing deadbolt so you can keep the keys you already have.
– View lock history – Wyze Lock tells you when the door is open, who opened it, and how the door was unlocked.
– Voice controlled – (Coming 2020) Works with Alexa and Google Assistant. Wyze Lock can be controlled hands-free.