Xbox gamers that enjoy a little sorcery, may be pleased to know that the Worlds of Magic: Planar Conquest game as this week be made available to purchase and download on the Xbox One after previously being made available on PC and PlayStation 4 last year.
Worlds of Magic Planar Conquest offers players a 4x turn-based strategy game, more of which can be seen in the official trailer embedded below.
Explore and conquer an almost limitless number of uniquely generated universes using military and magical power to overcome your foes. Find cities, raise armies, cast spells, and create powerful magical artifacts in your bid to become the Supreme Sorcerer Lord in Worlds of Magic: Planar Conquest, a 4X turn-based strategy game.Features:- 4x turn-based unique multiverse strategy game, with 7 Planes of Existence.
Features of Worlds of Magic: Planar Conquest include :
– 40+ types of world features filled with guardians and loot.- D20 tactical combat system.- Pick 1 of 8 races to be the first in your empire
– Lead your civilization to victory!
– Customize your Sorcerer Lord, or choose a pre-generated character.
– Select from 12 spell circles, with 400+ spells available for your Lord to learn.
– Find cities, raise armies, research and cast spells, hire magical heroes and more.
– 100+ unique military units to recruit and magical creatures to summon.
– Play out combat on a tactical battle board or auto-calculate to save time.
Source: Major NelsonFiled Under: Gaming News, Top News, Xbox