The official PlayStation store is currently selling the new World War Z zombie apocalyptic game at a 30% discount and has stamped the game as its “Deal of the Week”. Check out the launch trailer below to learn more about what you can expect from the World War Z created by Saber Interactive.
“You’ll have to fight off hordes of undead in PlayStation Store’s new deal of the week. Save 30% on World War Z by Saber Interactive until 29th May. Team up with up to three other players and choose from six unique classes as you engage in fast-paced gunfights in single player or take on other players in PvP Zombie modes.”
– World War Z is a heart-pounding coop third-person shooter for up to 4 players featuring swarms of hundreds of zombies. Based on the Paramount Pictures film, World War Z focuses on fast-paced gameplay while exploring new storylines from around the world.
– Battle swarms of hundreds of zombies – the Swarm Engine seamlessly renders hordes of zombies in incredible firefights. Advanced gore systems offer gruesomely satisfying action.
– Coop story-driven campaigns – survive around the world, as unique groups tell their stories of perseverance.
– Fight other players for survival – several intense Player vs Player vs Zombies game modes complement the coop campaigns.
– Grow stronger – unlock powerful weapon upgrades and level 6 character classes to take on greater challenges.
Source: PS Blog
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.