VLC is a free and open source cross-platform multimedia player and framework that plays most multimedia files, and various streaming protocols this week the latest update in the form of VLC 3.2.3 has started rolling out. Bringing with it a new user interface design for the audio and video player together with an improved TV interface as well as additional keyboard shortcuts within the Chrome OS.
Changelog for the VLC 3.2.3 release include :
– UI redesign, including player and TV browsers
– Add Group videos by name feature
– Subtitles are now saved in the media folder when possible
– Video player controls reorganization
– Improve SMBv2 support
– Improve media titles
For more information on the latest VLC media player release as well as access to all versions available for Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS and Android jump over to the official VLC website by following the link below.
Features of VLC include :
– Plays everything – Files, Discs, Webcams, Devices and Streams.
– Plays most codecs with no codec packs needed – MPEG-2, MPEG-4, H.264, MKV, WebM, WMV, MP3…
– Runs on all platforms – Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, Unix, iOS, Android …
– Completely Free – no spyware, no ads and no user tracking.
Source : VLC
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.