One thing you unfortunately can’t do with most single board mini PCs is upgrade their memory and sometimes storage. Gigabyte is hoping to correct this issue and has unveiled a new single board mini PC in the form of the Gigabyte GA-SBCAP3350.
The Gigabyte GA-SBCAP3350 is equipped with a built-in Intel Celeron N3350 dual-core processor and provide the ability to upgrade the RAM using the Single channel DDR3L SO-DIMM slot.
Unfortunately no information on pricing or worldwide availability has been released as yet, but as soon as information comes to light we will keep you updated as always.
• Built-in Intel® Celeron™ N3350 (up to 2.4 GHz) dual-core processor
• GIGABYTE Ultra Durable™ Technology with 2x Copper PCB Design
• Single channel DDR3L SO-DIMM slot support
• 2 x RS232/422/485, 2 x RS232, Digital I/O 8-in/8-out
• Mini-PCIe Slot for Half-Length WIFI Card Support
• Mini-PCIe Dual Purpose Slot for mSATA SSD Support
• LVDS Header mux with eDP signal for System Integrated Flat Panel Display Support
• Amplified Speaker Header Able to Drive Up to 2W System Integrated Speaker
• All Solid Capacitors with Humidity Protection New Glass Fabric PCB design
• Dual GbE LAN with high ESD Protection support WOL and PXE
• SBC 146x102mm Form Factor with Wide Range 9 – 36V DC-In Power Design
For more information on the new Gigabyte GA-SBCAP3350 jump over to the official Gigabyte website for details by following the link below.Filed Under: Hardware, Top News