During January 2018 Linkflow will be launching a new Kickstarter campaign to raise funds for its unique wearable 360 camera called the FITT360. As you can see from the image above rather than being mounted to your helmet or clothing the wearable camera is worn around the neck and has been designed to be light and portable providing an ergonomic fit which is unobtrusive yet completely weatherproof. Watch the video below to learn more about the cameras unique design.
The wearable camera comes complete with its own companion application that allows users to preview and share videos via SNS in real-time if desired. As well as providing teachers to share moments with friends and families anytime, anywhere. Features of the FITT360 wearable 360 camera include :
– 3 Full HD 1080p cameras provide horizontally 4K Resolution images capturing 360-degree surroundings in true First-Person-View
– Power Button to turn ON/OFF FITT360
– Quick Capture Button to activate video/photo shooting in a click of a button
– 90 minutes of running time per a fully charged battery
– Battery Check Button to indicate how much battery have left with LED
– Wi-Fi & Bluetooth Slider to communicate to the phone via Bluetooth or Wi-Fi to access more features on the mobile app
– With a VR Head-Mount-Device on, users can immerse right back into the moments that matter to you
When the FITT360 wearable 360 camera launches on the Kickstarter campaign website during January 2018 earlybird pledges will be available from $349 offering a massive 30 percent discount off its recommended retail price. As soon as the Kickstarter campaign launches we will keep you up-to-date as always.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn about our Disclosure Policy.