If your a budding DJ or just want to have some fun mixing some tunes, then check out the uMix 2 dual iPod DJ mixer.
This home DJ mixer has two docks for iPods, it lets you cue up the next song on your iPod whilst one one the other iPod is playing, just like a set of turntables.
It also has a built in cross fader slider, individual volume controls, a 6.5mm mic input and a 3 band equaliser with an LED meter, and a headphone out with half volume cue.
Here’s the full specifications.
- 2 Channel Analog DJ Mixer with Full 3 Band EQ
- Two iPod docking with a full Set of Adaptors
- Two iPod Video Output
- Read MP3/WMA/AAC/MP4
- Recharge the Two iPods during Playing
- Rotary Pot Volume for each Channel
- 3 band EQ + Led Meter info for Master output
- Mic Input Jack 6,35 with Tone Control
- 1 x Master Output ( 2 RCA ) + 1 x Rec Out ( 2 RCA )
- Black Plastic Knobs
- Long Life 45mm Customized CrossFader
- Headphones Output with Cue 1/2 Mix
- Size : D19,5 x W23 x H5,5 cm / Weight : 750 gr
- AC Adaptor included
The uMix 2 is designed as a home DJ Mixer, so it is not going to be as expensive as a professional version, unfortunately there are no details on pricing or availability as yet.
uMix 2 via Red FerretFiled Under: Displays News
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.