If you have been considering purchasing a Microsoft Surface tablet but have been restricted by the price, you may be interested to know that Microsoft has today announced a new Surface Plus and Surface Plus for Business payment systems which allows customers based in the US to spread payments over 24 months for hardware.
The Surface Plus system also allows those registered to upgrade after 18 months if desired. Allowing you to enjoy the latest hardware from the Microsoft development team for a manageable monthly payment.
Unfortunately Microsoft has not announced whether the new Surface Plus payment scheme will roll out to Europe and further afield but as soon small details are announced we will keep you up-to-date as always.
Surface Plus benefits include:
• Low monthly payments: Customers can purchase a Surface device with an easy, 24-month payment plan at 0% APR.1
• Device upgrades: Customers can upgrade to the latest Surface after just 18 months.2
• Dedicated Service & Support: Surface Plus offers best in class service and support from Microsoft Stores. Customers also have the option to add the Microsoft Complete extended service plan.
• Microsoft Store benefits: All customers who shop at Microsoft Store enjoy access to benefits like a 30-day hassle free return policy, a Surface training and health check as well as a year of free in-store support and technical assistance.
Surface Plus for Business
• Multiple Surface models: Customers can add as many devices as they want into a single agreement and can have a mix of models across the Surface portfolio.
• The latest devices: Previously unavailable, customers can now finance a 55” Surface Hub in addition to the new Surface Pro, Surface Laptop, Surface Book, and Surface Studio to unlock the power of the group in their businesses.
• Office 365 for Business:. For an additional $8.25 per user per month, businesses can enjoy the ultimate productivity experience on Surface.
• Flexible Terms3. Businesses can choose flexible 18, 24 or 30 month periods, with the ability to upgrade devices after just 12 months on the 18-month term (or after 18 months on the 24-month term). Businesses can also expand or reduce their device fleet mid-term.*
• Device Protection: Surface Plus for Business offers peace of mind with the Microsoft Complete for Business extended service plan with accidental damage protection.
For full terms and conditions jump over to the official Windows Blog by following the link below
Source: MicrosoftFiled Under: Tablet News, Top News