If you are considering building your very own silent fanless compact PC system, you may be interested in a new video published offering an example build using the Akasa Euler S Solid Aluminium Fanless Case. The solid crafted aluminium fanless case has been specifically created for thin mini-ITX systems, and is equipped withs VESA mount, together with a minimalist front panel with diamond edge finish and two USB 3.0 ports.
The Akasa Euler S Fanless case for Thin Mini-ITX Systems is priced at around $120.
– Fanless CPU cooling design
– Designed for Thin Mini-ITX motherboards
– Recommended maximum CPU Thermal Design Power (TDP) of 35W
– Small Footprint with dimensions of 228 x 187 x 61.5mm (W x D x H)
– Stylish front panel diamond edge finish
– 120W power adapter included ( AK-ITX05-BK12 only )
Source : Fanless Tech
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.