Samsung has released details of a new hand held Pico Projector, the Samsung MBP 200.
The Samsung MBP200 has a Texas Instruments DLP Pico chip inside it, which means it is capable of projecting images up to 50 inches on any surface, with a resolution of 480 x 320.
It features a 2.2 inch QVGA LCD displau with a resolution of 320 x 240, and you can also watch video on the mini screen as well as through the projector.
Here’s the specs.
- File viewer, picture viewer, music player, video player
- Projection Panel HVGA (480*320)
- LCD 2.2? QVGA(320*240)
- Audio Output 3.5 mm Standard Stereo Earphone Jack
- Storage microSD slot (up to 16 GB)
- Picture Viewer JPEG, GIF, Animated GIF, MBP
- Music Player MP3, WMA, OGG, AAC, WAV
- Video Player Video CODEC: DivX, Xvid, WMV9 Simple Profile, MPEG-2, MPEG-4; Audio
- CODEC: MP3, AAC, WMA
- File Viewer Adobe PDF (.pdf)
- MS PowerPoint (.ppt)
- MS Word (.doc)
- MS Excel (.xls)
- Text (.txt)
- Size/Weight 107.3 x 48.8 x 19 mm / 160 g
The Samsung MBP 200 Pico Projector will go on sale later this year, there is no word on pricing as yet.
via Gadget Venue