Samsung has released a software update for the international Galaxy Note, in the form of Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean, this was Samsung’s first Galaxy Note device and the update is being rolled out in phases.
The Samsung Galaxy Note Android Jelly Bean update has been released as an over the air update, it would appear that the unlocked versions of the handset are getting the update first, and it should be pushed out to all versions of the device shortly.
The Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean update brings a range of new features to the original Galaxy Note, and you can see some of the features below.
– Android 4.1.2 – Build JZO54K
– Buttery Smooth Performance & Great Stability (Thanks to Project Butter)
– Multi-View (Multi Windows Multitasking, same as in Note II)
– Multi-View can also be disabled
– Page Buddy
– Notification Panel can now be customized
– New Additions in Notification Panel
– Smart Rotation (Screen Display adjusts to your angle of sightings)
– Continues Input in Samsung Keyboard (Like Swipe or Android 4.2 Keyboard)
– Samsung’s Cloud services
– Features like Direct Call, Smart Stay and Pop-up Play
– New Widgets From the Galaxy S III
– 2 Home screen modes
– New Notifications bar
– Google Now
You can check to see if the Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean update is available for your Samsung Galaxy Note via the settings menu on your device and also through Samsung’s Kies software updating tool/