Offering a similar form factor to the Raspberry Pi mini PC a new SoC has been unveiled this week in the form of the Rock64 which is available to purchase starting from just $25.
The small mini PCs equipped with a Rockchip RK3328 quad core Cortex A53 processor supported by ARM Mali-450MP2 GPU and can be fitted with up to 4 GB of RAM.
The Rock64 mini PC is priced at $24.95 with 1GB RAM, $34.95 with 2GB RAM, and $44.95 with 4GB RAM. Specifications of the Rock64 mini PC include:
• SoC – Rockchip RK3328 quad core Cortex A53 processor with ARM Mali-450MP2 GPU
• System Memory – 1, 2, or 4 GB LPDDR3
• Storage – eMMC flash module socket + micro SD card slot + 128 Mbit SPI flash
• Video & Audio Output – HDMI 2.0a up to 4K @ 60 Hz with HDR10 and HLG support, 3.5mm AV port (composite video + stereo audio)
• Video Codec – 4K VP9, H.265 and H.264, 1080p VC-1, MPEG-1/2/4, VP6/8
• Connectivity – Gigabit Ethernet
• USB – 2x USB 2.0 ports, 1x USB 3.0 port
• Expansion Headers
– 40-pin Pi-2 Bus with GPIOs, 2x I2C, Analog inputs, UART, SPI, and power signals (5V, 3.3V, and GND)
– 22-pin Pi-P5+ Bus with GPIOs, I2S, S/PDIF, Ethernet, and power signals (5V, 3.3V, and GND)
• Misc – IR receiver; power, recovery & reset buttons; eMMC jumper
• Power Supply – 5V/3A via 3.5mm/1.35mm power barrel
• Dimensions – 85 x 56 mm
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn about our Disclosure Policy.