Robo this week unveiled a new range of smart 3D printers they have created in the form of the Robo C2 and Robo R2 Richard been specifically designed to help you “make the imagined”.
With still 28 days remaining’s campaign the team have already raised over $170,000 thanks to over 195 backers. Check out the video below to learn more about the features and functionality of the Robo 3D printing range.
The compact Robo C2 and high-performance Robo R2 smart 3D printers with Wi-Fi give you unparalleled freedom to make whatever you can imagine—and print every 3D piece right from your mobile device using the new Robo app.
We’re in full-scale production, and set for general market release in November for Robo C2—with Robo R2 not far behind in January 2017. Before those big days arrive, enjoy exclusive rewards and discount pricing on a limited run of Robo C2 and Robo R2 only on Kickstarter. It’s our way of saying “thank you” for your continued support and inspiration, and here’s to happy making!
Totally redesigned and reimagined, we’ve equipped Robo C2 and Robo R2 with innovative features required in a modern, connected smart device—simplifying the path to every print.
– More accurate 3D printing
– Seamless user experience
– Integrated next-level automation
– Print faster and smarter
A free iOS Robo app has been created by the team to allow you to experience the next-level in 3D printing and get more out of everything you make. An Android version is also under development and will be available very soon.
– Connect and print right from your mobile device
– Monitor the progress of every print
– Control your printer from anywhere with Wi-Fi
– Manage multiple prints and printers at once
– Manual control panel lets you handle every detail with precision
– Connect to cloud libraries and access thousands of 3D models
– Make in-app purchases (filaments, accessories, print kits and more)
– Alerts you when your object is finished
– Access support and tutorials from within the app
– Use it to control any Octoprint Enabled 3D Printer
For more information on the new Robo smart 3D printing range jump over to the Kickstarter website for details by following the link below.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn about our Disclosure Policy.