505 Games have released two new trailers today showing the gameplay of their new RAID: World War II cooperative shooter looks like on the PlayStation 4.
RAID: World War II Launched on the PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC last month and provides a four player co-op game that lets play through the epic events of World War II.
During World War II, the Nazis are on the verge of winning the war in Europe, bullets do little as the Nazis seem unstoppable. In the meantime, four prisoners of war – Sterling, Rivet, Kurgan and Wolfgang have been freed by “Mrs. White,” a secret British Intelligence Operative, who needs someone to take down Hitler and his Third Reich once and for all. Their objective is to fight the war – without rules or mercy. Their reward is all the Nazi gold they can carry. These specialists are brought together with a purpose, rebel against the Nazi oppression and sabotage the Nazis’ chances of victory by sabotaging, assassinate, steal, and pulverise anything bearing the Swastika.
Features include :
▪ CLASSES – Players can choose from four different classes: Recon, Assault, Insurgent, or Demolitions. Each class has their own highly developed Skill Tree, allowing for various play styles.
▪ WAR CRIES – Each class has its own War Cry – a powerful ability that can be unleashed to buff yourself or the entire team. For example, if a player activates the War Cry BERSERK, players won’t consume ammo for a limited time – so they’re free to blast away.
▪ CHARACTER CUSTOMIZATION – Our four heroes are drawn from the main combatants in the European theatre of World War II – Great Britain, USA, Germany and the Soviet Union. Each character has their own look with fully customizable uniforms making you stand out on the battlefield.
▪ WEAPON MODIFICATIONS – World War II saw the dawn of a whole lot of new weapons. RAID: World War II allows players to play around with these weapons, upgrade and customize their look and feel with authentic weapon modifications. Players can choose between barrels, stocks, fore grips, optic sights and much more allowing for a vast range of different play styles.
▪ OPERATIONS – RAID: World War II offers players the chance to play through extended adventures by undertaking special missions called Operations. Operations is a chained series of highly-modified Raids, featuring new storylines, including content and challenging objectives. The risks are greater, but so are the rewards!
▪ CHALLENGE CARDS – RAID: World War II introducers a new feature where players can earn and spend special Challenge Cards. These let players customize the “rules” of a Raid in a buff-debuff way. For example, a Challenge Card might make it so that enemy ammo drops will increase, but at the expense of enemies doing greater damage. Every Challenge Card is different and it’s up to you to find your favorite.
▪ LOCATIONS – RAID: World War II takes place in historic locations across war-torn Europe. From the mighty Flakturm dominating the heart of Berlin, to the idyllic Bridge over the river Elbe, players will be bringing destruction to Nazis in every corner of Hitler’s Reich.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn about our Disclosure Policy.