After discontinuing the development of their own wireless charger, Apple is now selling two new multi-device Qi wireless chargers from Mophie. The Qi wireless charges are now available from both Apple retail and online stores and were revealed ahead of any official announcement by listings on Apple’s localised Spanish site this week.
The Mophie’s trio charger is priced at €150 or $140 and a dual wireless charger is price at €110. Although there were plenty of multi-device wireless charging devices available worldwide the two new wireless charges from Mophie the first to be sold and stocked by Apple.
“Mophie’s 3-in-1 Wireless Charging Case Pad helps keep all your everyday-carry Apple accessories charged. With 7.5W fast wireless charging, getting your iPhone to full battery is faster than ever. A dedicated spot for your AirPods and Apple Watch means all your favorite devices can be conveniently charged from one central location.”
Features of the Mophie 3-in-1 wireless charging pad include :
– Conveniently charges your iPhone, AirPods with Wireless Charging Case, and Apple Watch
– Works seamlessly with the latest Qi technology to deliver a safe and efficient charge
– 7.5W Fast Wireless charging safely delivers up to 7.5W of power to your iPhone
– Simply place your devices in their places on the pad and charging begins immediately
– Charges through iPhone cases up to 3mm thick
– Apple Watch charging connector holds the watch at the ideal angle to take advantage of Nightstand Mode
– A dedicated AirPods charging spot ensures charging begins on contact and doesn’t obstruct your watch’s screen in Nightstand Mode
– Smooth, glass finish looks sleek on any tabletop
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn about our Disclosure Policy.