Over the weekend Pebble the creators of the range of smart watches but includes the Pebble Time that recently raised over $20 million on Kickstarter, has announced the availability of the Pebble Time iOS App.
The new Pebble Time iOS App brings with it a wealth of new features for Pebble smartwatch owners to enjoy browsing ability to browse, download and share Pebble Time apps and watchfaces from the Pebble appstore.
“All Pebble Time backers with watches in-hand can now set up their rewards, grab cool watchfaces, and discover amazing apps. An update (v2.6.6) to the original Pebble iPhone app is also available to Pebble and Pebble Steel users.
We thank Apple for honoring the people who love both their Pebble watches and Apple devices. Apple’s attentiveness to the community means iOS Pebblers with iPhones can now enjoy both their Kickstarter rewards and Pebble’s awesome iOS-compatible apps. We’re glad to have Apple be a part of Pebble’s journey then, now, and into the future.”
Pebble Time Watch for iOS 3.0 Release Notes :
• Brand-new app for setting up and managing your Pebble Time and Pebble Time Steel smartwatch.
• Create a Pebble account or access an existing one.
• Load watchapps onto your Pebble Time watch and organize them from My Pebble.
• Find watchfaces and apps optimized for Pebble Time watch’s color display and timeline interface.
• Discover new and popular watchapps by category: Notifications, Daily, Fitness, Games, Remotes, and Tools & Utilities.
• Support for Pebble Time data sources (e.g. Timeline-based apps, weather/sports data, and more).
• Manage over-the-air software updates for your Pebble Time watch as new features and improvements happen.
• Contact Support, manage Settings, browse resources, find community links, and share suggestions with Team Pebble directly.
• New My Pebble layout – Organize what’s on your Pebble Time watch by Watchfaces and Apps/Timeline.
• Dragging downloaded watchapps within the menu reorders them and syncs the changes to your Pebble (woo-hoo!).
• My Pebble info cards – Toggle settings, set as active watchface, contact developer, and more by tapping any item within My Pebble.
• Quick watchface management – In My Pebble, the watchface with the green checkmark is the one currently active on your watch.
• Quickly change the active watchface by tapping the empty circle of another watchface in the menu.
• Enjoy it all – supports both new Pebble Time watchapps AND all items currently available in the Pebble appstore.