Smartwatch maker Pebble has this week announced they have rolled out a new version of their software to its Pebble 2.0 Android Beta application which is currently under development.
The latest update rolled out by Pebble brings with it a wealth of fixes for the most annoying bugs that were discovered by users in the previous version 10 release. As well as adding a number of enhancements and improving stability considerably.
New changes in the current Pebble 2.0 Android Beta application version 11 include :
– PebbleKit JS localStorage is now sandboxed for each app
– Many improvements to onboarding and FW installation
– Issues with sideloading apps in some circumstances have been fixed
– Some issues with loading JS configuration views after the app has been quit have been addressed
– MyPebble now loads faster
However one issue still remains and is currently being worked on by the Pebble development team, which takes the form of :
“Pairing a Pebble during onboarding may not succeed. If you run into problems, exit the Pebble app. Remove the pairing entry from Android BT settings & your Pebble. Then pair manually using BT settings.”
Source: PebbleFiled Under: Android News, Technology News, Top News