If you are looking for the ultimate passively cooled Raspberry Pi case for your Raspberry Pi 4 mini PC you may be interested in the Desalvo systems case, fully CNC machined from 6061 aerospace aluminum. now available to purchase priced at $49.95 the case has been specifically designed for the latest Raspberry Pi 4 and will help keep those high temperatures under control. Check out the graph below for more data.
Desalvo also creates Aluminum cases for the Raspberry Pi 3B, 3B+, and 4B (1GB, 2GB, and 4GB) all fully CNC Machined and made in USA.
Included in the box (a Philips head screw driver is required to complete assembly) :
– Raspberry Pi Case to fit the model 4B
– Allen Wrench for assembly
– (4) Stick on feet for the bottom
– (4) 8-32 Stainless Socket Head Cap Screws
– (4) 2-56 Stainless Philips head screws to attach the board internally
– (1) Piece of thermal interface material for use on 2GB Boards
– Heat Sink Compound
Source : Desalvo