Facebook has officially launched their new Oculus Quest 2 stand-alone virtual reality headset today, making it available to pre-order from $299. You will need a Facebook account to use the VR headset and the headset offers a 50 percent higher resolution than the previous VR set from Facebook, as well as 90Hz refresh rates.
The Quest 2 is approximately 10 percent lighter and features fast-switching LCDs offering users a resolution of 1832 x 1920 pixels and increase from the previous 1,440 by 1,600 resolution and weight. “Introducing our most advanced all-in-one VR system yet. Explore an expansive library of awe-inspiring games and immersive experiences with unparalleled freedom. There’s no end in sight to what you can play, create, and discover in Oculus Quest 2.”
– Quest 2 requires your Facebook account
– Hear in all directions with built-in speakers
– Cinematic 3D positional audio
– Cast directly to a compatible TV or in the Oculus mobile app.
– Play the best of both worlds with Oculus Link, a high-speed, fibre-optic cable that connects your compatible gaming PC to the all-in-one Oculus Quest headset.
Source : Facebook
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn about our Disclosure Policy.