Apple has opened this years WWDC 2015 event by unveiling their new operating system in the form of OS X El Capitan that will soon replace Yosemite.
Apple has added a wealth of new features to the latest operating system include the ability to use two windows side by side in a more intuitive way, as well as Pinned Sites.
OS X El Capitan is available as a developer beta today and will be available as a public beta this summer, and will be a free download worldwide during the fall 2015. New features of Apple OS X El Capitan include Spotlight, Split View, and window management together with :
– New gestures make it easier than ever to do quick actions like deleting a message in Mail.
– With Pinned Sites in Safari, the sites you check often are always available and up to date in a tab.
– Spotlight now searches more places for even more useful results, including weather and sports scores.
– The ability to close noise tabs in Safari, similar to that already provided in the Chrome browser by Google
– The Spaces Bar makes it easier than ever to create multiple desktops, giving you more room to work.
– A more refined experience. Faster performance. That’s OS X El Capitan
Source: AppleFiled Under: Apple, Top News