MSI has this week launched a new addition to their range of board in the form of the new MSI J1800i which is combined with an Intel Celeron J1800 Processor onboard for just $60.
Intel is also currently developing a a version that features a quad-core Intel j1850 Celeron that will be launching soon and will cost around $10 more than the MSI J1800i.
The MSI J1800i is equipped with 2 x DDR3-1333 SO-DIMM slots, 2 x Serial ATA 3Gbps ports, and 6 x USB ports (2 x USB 3.0 and 4 x USB 2.0), together with connections for DVI, VGA, and HDMI display outputs, all hooked up to Bay Trail-D’s integrated graphics. MSI J1800i specifications include:
– Intel Celeron J1800 Processor Onboard
– DDR3-1333 Memory
– USB 3.0 + SATA 3Gb/s
– Military Class 4: Top Quality & Stability
– Military Class Essentials: Total Protection for Military Class Motherboards
– HDMI: High-Definition Multimedia Interface
– Fast Boot: Quickly Boot Up & Enter OS in A Few Seconds
– M-Flash: Simply Update & Backup Your BIOS
– Live Update 5: Easily Update The Latest BIOS & Drivers
For more information on the new MSI J1800i jump over to the MSI website for details.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.