New Modern Warfare 3 maps have today arrived on Xbox Live in the latest Content Collection 2. Bringing with it “Lookout” and “Getaway” for Modern Warefare 3’s Face Off mode.
Together with two new Spec Ops missions, and three new general purpose multiplayer maps for Modern Warefare 3, and is all available to Xbox Live Gold Subscribers, and Elite subscriptions are not required to play the content.
The new Face Off mode maps are explained in the press release:
– Lookout: A perilous warren of chokepoints and tight corridors, the second Face Off map drops your one- or two-man teams into a forward observation base carved into a war-torn mountainside.
– Sanctuary: Destroy the opposition-and the ornate relics of an ancient monastic order-in the towering sandstone cloister of central Greece’s Sanctuary. SMGs, assault rifles and shotguns will make short work of both.
– Foundation: Choose your rules of engagement in this decommissioned cement factory in the heart of South Korea, perfectly constructed for both sniping and run-and-gun combat.
– Oasis: Once a postcard-worthy holiday spot, now a paradise for a different sort of traveler-the ones who’ve traded fanny packs for combat fatigues. Pick your combat lanes carefully atop this ancient stone fortress turned five star resort.
– Kill Switch: Armed with an EMP, you and a squad mate must neutralize a Russian carrier deep within enemy territory. This Special Ops Mission tasks one team member on the ground, fighting through hostiles on your way to the detonation site, while the other must maintain vital cover from behind a sniper scope.
– Iron Clad: For the first time, take the wheel of an Abrams-class tank with full escort. Breach and clear and exfiltrate from behind enemy lines in Hamburg in this all-new Special Ops mission.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Content Collection 2 is now available via the Xbox LIVE Marketplace for 1,200 Microsoft Points, or $14.99.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn about our Disclosure Policy.