Misfit the maker of the Flash and Shine fitness trackers and sleep monitors, has this week announced new updates that will be rolling out to their products thanks to a series of new partnerships.
The latest updates to the Misfit range of life monitors products will bring with them a range of new features, enhancements and tweaks that have been created to help users monitor their exercise, sleep and live smarter, says Misfit.
From March of this year onwards, owners of the Misfit Flash wearable fitness tracker will be able to interact with their favourite smartphone applications, as well as other supported hardware using a single touch of a button. Watch the video below to learn more about the new Misfit Flash Smart Button.
Misfit explains a little more about the new enhancements and features you can expect to enjoy in the coming months as the updates are rolled out:
– Users will be able to start and stop their Spotify playlist with Flash.
– Misfit is working with Nest on an integration enabling customers to connect Misfit’s sleep tracking functionality and smart alarm with the Nest Learning Thermostat™ to wake up to their ideal temperature.
– Soon you can use your Misfit Flash on IFTTT and connect it to over 160 products and services you use everyday. Misfit Flash will bring new Triggers to the Misfit Channel, including a double press. Turn on and off devices, fire off quick messages, and send fitness information to an archive on the go.
– Flash will also have the power to control your smart home ecosystem thanks to Logitech Harmony. Leveraging Harmony’s new API, Flash wearers will have access to some of Harmony’s most powerful features including one-touch activities like “Watch a Movie,” “Play Games,” and “Listen to Music.”
– Yo’s messaging services will allow you to stay connected with friends and family with a simple double press on your Flash.
– Misfit Flash will allow August Smart Lock users to unlock their doors without a smartphone.
– Latch opens doors for the right people. Latch is a stealth startup that will be launching products in 2015, partnering with Misfit to make home security more convenient.
– The Leeo Smart Alert Nightlight will allow you to cycle through a set of light colors or turn your nightlight on and off using the Misfit Flash.
– Bitfinder gives you the air quality of your room on demand using the Flash button control.
For more information on the new Misift Flash updates jump over to the Misfit blog website for details via the link below.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.