Following on from being showcased at this year’s CES 2019 technology show earlier this month ASUS has officially added one extra to its new Asus VivoMini range of desktop mini PC systems adding the VC65-C1. The ASUS Asus VivoMini VC65-C1 company equipped with up to an Intel Core i7-8700T processor supported by up to 32GB of DDR4-2400 RAM together with multiple storage devices and even the ability to install an optional Blu-ray player if desired.
Measuring just 196 x 197 x 62mm in size the VivoMini VC65-C1 from ASUS is a versatile computer that can be used for both business or entertainment purposes depending on your needs and requirements. The VivoMini VC65-C1 has two DDR4 SO-DIMM slots supporting from 4GB to 32GB of memory together with options for either two or four 2.5-inch bays for SATA SSDs and HDDs.
Specifications of the ASUS VivoMini VC65-C1 include
– Windows 10 Pro – ASUS recommends Windows 10 Pro.
– 8th Gen Intel Core i7, i5, i3, Pentium Gold and Celeron processors
– Windows 10 Pro (other editions available)
– World’s smallest PC with five storage bays — Fits one M.2 SATA/PCIe SSD and up to four 2.5-inch SSDs or HDDs
– Versatile modular design with three chassis configuration options for a wide range of applications
– Intel Core i+ support with Optane memory acceleration for 2X data speeds
– Space-saving design with embedded power adapter and VESA-mount support for flexible vertical or horizontal placement options
– 4K UHD video output and support for up to three displays via HDMI, DisplayPort and VGA
– Full connectivity options including three USB 3.1 Gen2 ports, two audio output jack, and one 4-in-1 card reader
– Quiet and energy-efficient performance, even at full load
– ASUS Corporate Stable Model program ensuring 36-month stable-supply guarantee
– 24/7 reliability — Extensively tested to ensure long-term dependability
Unfortunately, no information on pricing or worldwide availability has been released as yet, but as soon as information comes to light, we will keep you updated as always.