Minecraft players that would also like to learn about electronics by building real working prototypes using electronic components. Maybe interested in the new Piper Minecraft Toolbox that has been launched over from the Kickstarter crowdfunding website.
Piper has been designed to allow users to learn about electronics whilst playing Minecraft, watch the video below to learn more about this interesting concept.
The Piper Minecraft Toolbox project is currently over on the Kickstarter crowd funding website looking to raise $50,000 pledges to make the jump from concept to production. The creators of the Minecraft Toolbox explain a little more about its features and the way it functions.
Piper is a toolbox with a Minecraft adventure map that lets you build real electronics by playing Minecraft. It’s simple, fun and for everyone. And we need your support to make it happen. We made this just for you. What Can I Do With It?
• Play an an awesome series of adventure maps in Minecraft
• Build a controller to navigate your robot in the game
• Assemble your own electronics to power-up mission control on the Raspberry Pi 2
• Add switches to uncover secret doors and bridges
• Make an LED light proximity sensor for finding diamonds
• Use a buzzer piano to enter secret codes and find hidden rewards
• Add motion detectors when traversing underwater levels
• Switch on an LED flashlight to see at night
• Build and customize your own beautifully engraved box
• Decorate your Raspberry Pi 2 with a beautiful laser-etched acrylic case
• Create your own custom levels and modifications to share with your friends
So if you think Minecraft Toolbox is something you could benefit from, visit the Kickstarter website now to make a pledge and help Minecraft Toolbox become a reality.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn about our Disclosure Policy.