Following on from the announcement of the updates you can expect Microsoft to roll out during November for its Xbox One console. Microsoft has this week revealed how interested Xbox gamers can join the new Xbox One Experience Preview.
The New Xbox One Experience is gearing up to launch during November 2015 and will provide a completely redesigned together with a brand new guide, Community section, revamped OneGuide and more.
Microsoft explains how to sign-up if you are interested :
- We will roll this update out over time to Preview members who opt in for it, starting with a set of Preview members who have historically submitted the most feedback. Our goal is to start with a group, get feedback on a set of features, then roll out to larger groups for additional feedback over time. It will not roll out to everyone at the same time. We’ll also be adding new features over time as we get closer to launch.
- If you’re a Preview member, you’ll get an invitation sent to you in an Xbox Live message.
- From the invitation, launch the Xbox Preview Dashboard and select the registration option.
- You can then opt-in by selecting “Preview – New Xbox One Experience.”
- If you don’t want to participate in this preview update, you will continue to receive “regular” Preview Program updates going forward. It will not remove you from the Xbox Preview Program altogether.
- Over the next several weeks, new builds will regularly roll out to those who opt in, and our engineering team will work to improve the features and fix any bugs they identify during the preview testingWe’ll release the New Xbox One Experience to all Preview members in waves following the initial opt in period so hang tight if you aren’t in the first few groups to get access. And of course, the whole reason we’ve opened up the Preview Program has been to gather your feedback and give you the opportunity to shape the future of Xbox One. Please, keep it coming and stay tuned for more news about the New Xbox One Experience. Thanks for all of your support.
Jump over to the Major Nelson website for more details via the link below.
Source: Major Nelson