Maglite has unveiled a new addition to its torch range the Maglite XL100 which is equipped with motion based controls to allow the user to easily change between any of the 5 modes.
The newXL100 flashlight features a push-button tail cap switch coupled with five selectable modes, plus variable strobe rates, intensity level memory recall and lockout to prevents accidental operation. Watch a video of the new Maglite XL100 Torch after the jump.
While holding the torch moving your hand either left or right will increase or decrease the power level of the bulb or strobe rate settings.
- Normal Mode (Basic On-Off): Adjustable Brightness with Memory
- Strobe Mode : Adjustable Strobe Rate with Memory
- Nite Lite™ Mode : Automatically Dims to a Low Setting
- Signal Mode : User initiated signal on-off
- SOS Mode :Signals International Morse Code SOS
- Plus: Lockout Prevents accidental operation
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn about our Disclosure Policy.