Livescribe unveiled a new Android application earlier this year and this week have now officially launched the Livescribe Android app making it available to all.
To be able to use the new mobile application Android users will require a Livescribe smartpen that then links to your mobile device and communicates with the Livescribe app allowing you to take notes on physical paper and automatically save a digital copy to your tablet or smartphone.
Livescribe have also previously launched an iOS version of the application that is available to download from the iTunes App Store. Livescribe explain more about the apps features and functionality.
“For use with Livescribe3 smartpens. Also requires the Livescribe-Link service app to be installed.
Livescribe+ is the companion to the Livescribe 3 smartpen that’s designed to quickly make your notes more useful by integrating them with your daily activities:
– Notes, sketches, diagrams and drawings created with your Livescribe3 smartpen show up instantly on your smartphone or tablet
– Find what you need quickly with incredibly accurate handwriting search
– Convert your handwritten notes to text and use them in any doc or app
– Record and play back audio that synced to your handwriting
– Use easy sharing options to send notes to a variety of apps and services
If you use Livescribe+ on more than one device, the built-in memory on your Livescribe 3 smartpen allows you to sync your notes seamlessly. “
For more information on the new Livescribe Android app jump over to the Google Play Store website where it is now available to download for free.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.