We have been hearing rumors about the new LG V35 ThinQ smartphone for some time, LG has now announced their latest Android device.
The LG V35 ThinQ comes with a 6 inch OLED display with a QHD+ resolution of 2880 x 1440 pixels and it is powered by a Snapdragon 845 and comes with 6GB of RAM.There is also a choice of 64gB or 128GB of storage.
“The LG V35ThinQ is part of our strategy that we announced early this year to introduce new iterations of existing products that improve on a proven and successful idea,” said Hwang Jeong-hwan, president of LG Electronics Mobile Communications Company. “With carefully considered updates that increases performance and convenience, the LG V35ThinQ is a great option for anyone looking for a complete and powerful multimedia smartphone.”
Here are some of the key specifications:
- Chipset: Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 845 Mobile Platform
- Display: 6.0-inch 18:9 QuadHD+ OLED FullVision Display (2880 x 1440 / 538ppi)
– V35+ ThinQ: 6GB RAM / 128GB ROM / microSD (up to 2TB)
– V35 ThinQ: 6GB RAM / 64GB ROM / microSD (up to 2TB)
– Rear Dual: 16MP Super Wide Angle (F1.9 / 107°)
ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ16MP Standard Angle (F1.6 / 71°)
– Front: 8MP Wide Angle (F1.9 / 80°)
- Battery: 3,300mAh
- Operating System: Android 8.0 Oreo
- Size: 151.7 x 75.4 x 7.3mm
- Weight: 157g
- Network: LTE-A 4 Band CA
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a, b, g, n, ac / Bluetooth 5.0 BLE / NFC / USB Type-C 2.0 (3.1 compatible)
- Colors: New Aurora Black, New Platinum Gray
- Other: AI CAM / AI Haptic / Super Bright Camera / Super Far Field Voice Recognition / Googles Lens / IP68 Water and Dust Resistant / MIL-STD 810G Compliant / 32-bit Hi-Fi Quad DAC / DTS: X 3D Surround Sound / HDR10 / Crystal Clear Lens / Google Daydream / Voice Recognition / Face Recognition / Fingerprint Sensor / Qualcomm® Quick Charge™ 3.0 Technology / Wireless Charging / FM Radio
You can find out more details about the new LG V35 ThinQ over at LG at the link below. The device is launching in the Americas in June and then in Asia, the Middle East and Africa after that.