Leica today launched a new addition to their range of mirrorless camera’s announcing the availability of the new compact Leica CL which is equipped with manual controls, programmable menus, 18 mm pancake lens, APS-C sensor, 49-point autofocus and a fantastic viewfinder. Which all combines to enable users to capture 4K Ultra HD video and the ability to use L-mount lenses, as well as M- and R-mount lenses with and adaptor. Watch the video below to learn more about the inspiration behind the Leica CL camera which is now available to purchase priced at $2,795
Features of the Leica CL Mirrorless Camera :
– Image quality – It is agile, technically top notch, mechanically precise and represents a flexible APS-C System that meets every skill on eye level intuitively to make excellent image quality accessible.
– Design – With its archetypal design, the compact Leica CL sets a new milestone in the more than 100-year history of Leica camera development.
– Handling concept – The Leica CL is an intuitive tool. All these controls are located in positions that enable photographs to be made without taking the camera away from the eye.
– Mobility – So compact and discrete, it fits in every hand. And in every heart.
– Connectivity – The integrated Wi-Fi module of your Leica CL enables wireless transfer of pictures to smartphones, tablets or computers
Some people say that if Oskar Barnack were to build a camera today, it would have the APS-C format. The new Leica CL is the deliberate transfer of traditional values from patience, persistence and craftsmanship into the fast and modern world we live in. A companion. So compact and discrete that it fits in every hand and finds a place in every heart.