If you are looking for an aluminium case for your shiny new Raspberry Pi 4 mini PC you might be interested to know that the Kodi Edition Raspberry Pi 4 case is already available to preorder from just $11.20 offering a discount of the recommended retail price of $15.95. Preorders are expected to ship late in July 2019.
Manufactured from aluminium the Raspberry Pi 4 case is finished in metallic jet black with the top edge that is polished and anodised silver, creating a mirror like finish that hugs the top branded soft touch plastic, finished with the Kodi logo.
“The perfect home for your new Raspberry Pi 4. We will ensure our case is adjusted to fit the latest Raspberry Pi specifications. Our case is made of a beautiful aluminium core heat sink that is sandwiched between two black, soft touch shells that feel amazing in your hands. But once it’s out of your hands, it blends in with your entertainment system.”
For more details and to preorder your Flirc Raspberry Pi 4 case jump over to the Flirc website. For a hands-on review of the new Raspberry Pi 4 mini PC jump over to our previous article. Specifications of the new mini PC include :
– 1.5GHz 64-bit quad-core ARM Cortex-A72 CPU ( ARM v8, BCM2837)
– 1GB, 2GB or 4GB RAM (LPDDR4)
– On-board wireless LAN – dual-band 802.11 b/g/n/ac
– On-board Bluetooth 5.0, low-energy (BLE)
– 2x USB 3.0 ports, 2x USB 2.0 ports
– Gigabit ethernet
– Power-over-Ethernet (requires additional Raspberry Pi PoE HAT)
– 40-pin GPIO header
– 2× micro-HDMI ports (up to 4Kp60 supported)
– H.265 (4Kp60 decode)
– H.264 (1080p60 decode, 1080p30 encode)
– OpenGL ES, 3.0 graphics
– DSI display port, CSI camera port
– Combined 3.5mm analog audio and composite video jack
– Micro-SD card slot
– USB-C power
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.