Insta360 Pro camera Photographers or those interested in adding imagery to the Google Street View mapping service may be interested in a new 360 camera called the Insta360 Pro camera which is capable of capturing 8K ultra high definition footage and stereoscopic 3D stills and video.
The Insta360 Pro is capable of providing real-time stitching and previews and is the first camera to be certified by Google as part of the “Street View Ready” program first unveiled back in May.
Priced at $3, 500 the Insta360 Pro is not something for everyone but comes with an auto rating allowing you to fix it to the top of your car and upload footage to Street View using the Street View app and Insta360’s Pro Stitcher desktop application. Features of a 360 cameras required for Google Street View include :
• Street View mobile ready: 360 cameras that can publish Street View directly from a mobile app—without requiring a desktop workflow
• Street View auto ready: 360 cameras tailored for vehicle-based collection with the highest accuracy
• Street View vr ready: 360 cameras or systems that collect geometry in addition to generating sets of connected 360 photos
• Street View workflow ready: Publishing tools (sometimes bundled with cameras) that can upload to Street View accounts
Insta360 Pro Basic Package contains ：
– Insta360 Pro (Black)
– Power adapter
– TypeC data cable
– USB Ethernet card
– Battery(The battery specially made for the Pro lasts for 65 minutes)
– Cleaning cloth
– Protective lens cover
– Package box
– Network cable 1M
For more information jump over to the official Insta360 website by following the link below, from which the Insta360 Pro camera is now available to purchase priced at $3,499.