Hewlett-Packard has unveiled a new home printer they have created in the form of the HP Tango. The smart printer supports Alexa, Cortana and Google voice commands and comes with cloud-based connectivity allowing you to print, scan and copy from anywhere.
To help your smart printer blending to your home decor and lifestyle, HP has created a number of covers available in Indigo Linen, Charcoal Linen, and later this year, Cork Currant all of which can be used to disguise your printer and protected from dust when not in use. Watch the promotional video below to learn more.
The HP Tango smart printer will be available to purchase next month priced at $149, while the HP Tango X with cover is priced at $199. Features of the HP Tango home printer
– Minimalist and compact design for the Smart Home
– First of its kind covers based on the latest trends in International fashion, design and materials.
– Soft materials serve as both an aesthetic accent and paper landing zone.
– A “guided lighting” LED illuminates the paper tray when it’s printing or out of paper.
– HP Smart App Powered
– Use the app to communicate with Tango.
– Print anywhere using cellular data or a remote WIFI connection.
– Never run out of ink. Order ink directly from the app or let Tango do it automatically with HP Instant Ink.
– Be notified when a print job is complete, how your ink and paper levels are, or if your cover is closed.
– Free Photos :Photos print free from your smartphone when you enroll Tango in HP Instant Ink.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn about our Disclosure Policy.