MC Fabrications have created a new writing, sketching and touchscreen technical precision instrument called the Graphis Stylus that offers a stylus, pen and pencil all in one.
The Graphis stylus is available in five different finishes and has been constructed using titanium and carbon fiber, watch the video below to learn more.
– Aluminum – (42g) The cheapest and one of the lightest options
– Brass – (68g) A raw brass that will patina nicely over the years.
– Copper – (60g) Not only looks good, but copper is also naturally anti-microbial.
– Carbon Fiber – (38g) The lightest of the pencils, the matte finish on this is sure to draw looks.
– Titanium – (47g) Tough, light, and great looking.
“With a 5.6mm graphite lead, the Graphis begins as lead-holder style mechanical pencil. While mostly used for sketching, this is also an all around writing utensil that feels just at home in a conference room as well as a construction site.
But the Graphis is much more than just a pencil. With the included pen and stylus inserts, optional graphite hardness, and optional colored leads, this may be the last writing utensil you ever buy. You can choose from a wide range of high quality inks from high quality brands available online or at office supply stores everywhere.”
The Graphis Stylus project is currently over on the Kickstarter crowd funding website looking to raise $7,500 in pledges. So if you think Graphis Stylus is something your sketching, writing and tablet use could benefit from, visit the Kickstarter website now to make a pledge from just $27 and help the Graphis Stylus become a reality via the link below.