Google has this week rolled out a new update to its Google Maps iOS application that has brought with it the ability to get directions to places directly from your wrist worn Apple Watch.
Other new features include the ability to easily compare estimated times of arrival across driving, transit, walking and biking. As well as being able to call businesses and get directions directly from a list of places.
The latest update also includes the obligatory bug fixes, tweaks and a few small enhancements to provide a more rounded experience across all Apple iOS devices. Jump over to the iTunes App Store to download the latest update Version: 4.11.0 for the free Google Maps application for iOS.
Features of the Google Maps iOS application include :
• Comprehensive, accurate maps in 220 countries and territories
• Voice-guided GPS navigation for driving, biking, and walking
• Transit directions and maps for over 15,000 cities and towns
• Live traffic conditions, incident reports, and automatic rerouting to find the best route
• Detailed information on more than 100 million places
• Street View and indoor imagery for restaurants, museums, and more