Hardware manufacturer Gigabyte has unveiled its new industrial mini PC in the form of the GigaIPC mITX-4015A Celeron J4105 Quad Core small form factor PC, which is now available to purchase priced at roughly $190.
“The mITX-4105A built with an Intel Celeron J4105 quad core processor features a Marvell 88SE9230 RAID controller for up to four SATA ports supporting RAID 0, 1, 10. It also has up to six RS232 COM ports using two connectors from the rear I/O and four from the onboard headers. Includes a 12V DC-IN barrel connector for on board power”
Features of the GigaIPC mITX-4015A Celeron J4105 Quad Core
– Intel Celeron J4105 Quad Core Processor
– Dual Gigabit Ethernet LAN
– Marvell RAID controller with 4 SATA Ports
– Supports Triple Displays; Onboard 12V DC-IN Barrel Connector
– Mini ITX Form Factor: 6.7″ x 6.7″
Source : Fanless Tech
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.