EVGA has unveiled a new addition to their range of performance graphic cards this week, announcing the imminent launch of the EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 HYBRID Graphics Card which is equipped with EVGA’s exclusive iCX Technology.
The EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 HYBRID design features a total of 11 global patents, iCX is the very definition of Interactive Cooling and includes a dedicated memory cooling plate that makes direct contact with the cooling block allowing you to crank up the overclocked considerably if desired.
Specifications for the EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 HYBRID :
• Featuring a total of 11 global patents (pending and granted), iCX is efficiency perfected.
• 9 Additional Sensors and MCU’s embedded on the PCB.
• Full Control Using EVGA Precision XOC.
• EVGA’s iCX is the Very Definition of Interactive Cooling.
• Asynchronously-cooled GPU and PWR components use iCX sensors to determine Pump/Fan speed.
Clock Speeds of the EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 HYBRID:
• 3584 CUDA Cores
• Base Clock: 1569 MHz
• Boost Clock: 1683 MHz
• Memory Clock: 11016 MHz
Source: TPUFiled Under: Hardware, Top News