Developers and makers needing to build custom HDMI cables, may be interested to know that 12 different types of HDMi adapter and 5 different length HDMI ribbon are now available to purchase directly from the Adafruit online store.
HDMI ribbon cable is available in lengths from 10cm up to 1m or 100 cm in length and have been fully tested with the Raspberry Pi mini PC at 1080p resolutions says Adafruit. Although Adafruit does explain that the ribbon cables will not be as durable or provide as much shielding as ready-made HDMI cables.
Available HDMI adapters include :
• Straight HDMI Plug Adapter
• Right Angle (R bend) HDMI Plug Adapter
• Right Angle (L Bend) HDMI Plug Adapter
• Straight HDMI Socket Adapter
• Straight Mini HDMI Plug Adapter
• Right Angle (R bend) Mini HDMI Plug
• Right Angle (L Bend) Mini HDMI Plug
• Straight Mini HDMI Socket Adapter
• Straight Micro HDMI Plug Adapter
• Right Angle (R Bend) Micro HDMI Plug
• Right Angle (L Bend) Micro HDMI Plug
• Straight Micro HDMI Socket Adapter
For more information on the new hedge to my DIY kits jump over to the official Adafruit online store via the link below.
Source: AdafruitFiled Under: Hardware, Top News