During the Paris Games Week currently underway, Bungie and Activision have released a new trailer for the upcoming Destiny 2 expansion which takes the form of the highly anticipated Curse of Osiris. The first expansion for the new Destiny 2 game continues your Guardian’s journey with all-new story missions and adventures set in a new destination, Mercury.
Features of the Destiny 2 Curse of Osiris expansion include :
– Explore Mercury and its mysterious “Infinite Forest”
– New story missions and adventures
– New themed weapons, armor, and gear to earn
– New cooperative activities
– New competitive multiplayer arenas
– And more…
Journey through time and space to learn the secrets of Osiris, avert a dark future, and rebuild the ties between the legendary Warlock and his greatest student – Ikora Rey. You will venture to mysterious, unexplored worlds of our solar system to discover an arsenal of weapons and devastating new combat abilities. To defeat the Red Legion and confront Ghaul, you must reunite humanity’s scattered heroes, stand together, and fight back to reclaim our home.
Features of Destiny 2 :
– Rich cinematic story campaign.
– Multiple cooperative game modes for epic, social fun.
– Intense 4v4 competitive multiplayer matches, including 5 different PVP modes.
– Expansive, never-before-seen worlds and spaces to explore.
– Customize your character’s weapons and armor with an all-new array of gear.
– Discover Lost Sectors, complete new Adventure missions, or rally to Public Events with other Guardians.
– Introducing a brand new Guided Games system that helps players find like-minded groups to experience Destiny 2’s most challenging activities, like the Raid.
Source: PSFiled Under: Gaming News, Playstation, Xbox